Tuesday 3 November 2009

The Den of Denial...



Oh dear, what have we here? I think we're looking at is a classic piling system.

I work from home, and, as you can see I've got myself in a bit of a mess. Among my immediate family I have the reputation for my stacks of stuff. I've tucked all this behind a curtain; out of sight out of mind - it's a kind of denial den!

So what am I to do. My advisor, Trish, has suggested that I tackle a bit of this at a time. I mentioned that my wife and oldest daughter are really good at organising and filing. If they have the skills and they can teach me, then I'll be able to maintain a sustainable information retrieval system.

As we begin to create order I will upload some pictures to chart the transformation to tidiness.

<*((((><(

1 comment:

  1. Organising the den of denial has not been going very well. My excuse is that I injured my back, but that's healed now, so from here on in (Monday) there are no excuses.

    Colin
    <*((((><(

    ReplyDelete